Kraftin Kimmie...Guest Designer First Post...Birthday Gift Tag

 
Hello and Thanks for stopping by!
 
Today is my first "official" day as a Kraftin Kimmie Guest Designer for the month of April...in case you can't tell, I am a wee bit excited!  I am doing the happy dance...yeah-yeah-yeahhh!
 
I couldn't wait until tomorrow, so I had to post something today.  I hope that's okay!  I made a gift tag to match the card I will post this weekend.
______________________________

The stamp is from a set by talented designer Nicole Aspinall from Kraftin' Kimmie called Birthday Trinkets, it comes with eight sentiment trinkets.  Great for birthday tags and gifts!  Kraftin Kimmie has tons of other trinket stamp sets available that are just as amazing and perfect for all kinds of cards and crafts...check out the Kraftin Kimmie Trinkets!  Just a warning...you will want them all!

Also! The designer 6 x 6 paper pad that I made this tag with is from Chickaniddy Crafts called Date Night available at Kraftin Kimmie!  Beautiful paper with stunning colors!  A must have!

I put a little Stickles on the candle and added American Crafts Sparkle Glitter in the cupcake base.  I utilized My Favorite Things Die-Namics to make the tag.
______________________________

Thank you for viewing my gift tag.  Check back all month long for more Kraftin Kimmie fun!  Becky
  
Birthday Gift Tag 
 
http://www.kraftinkimmiestamps.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=93&products_id=669
 
 
http://www.kraftinkimmiestamps.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=97_128&products_id=1136
 
 
 
Keywords: MFT MyFavoriteThings Dienamics Die-Namics Die MFT MyFavoriteThings Dienamics Die-Namics Die Birthday Holiday Gift Card Tag Tags Stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie KK Nicole Aspinall Birthday Trinket Trinkets Round Circle Sentiment Sentiments Stamp Set Paper: Chickaniddy Crafts Date Night Designer Collection Paper Pad, Bazzil, Stamping Up SU Orange Brown Taupe Tan Green Paper Size: 6x6 6 x 6 Paper Pad Ink: Memento Ink Accessories: MFT Beautiful Bows Bow Die, MFT Circle Pierced Stax Die, MFT Laina Lamb Design LLD Border It Number Numbers Die, MFT Decorative Doily Doilies, MFT Traditional Tag Pierced Stax Die, Stickles Glitter, Wool Merino Felt, American Crafts Sparkle Silver Glitter, Wood Flower Button Techniques: Rubber Stamping, Die Cutting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...