My Favorite Things (MFT) | Challenge Card

Hello and thanks for stopping by!
My Favorite Thing's has some adorable, brand new stamps this month...
check them out hereI couldn't wait to use them!
I am sharing a Mother's Day card I made with the new
 I couldn't help making him leap for joy over a bed of flowers!  Yip-eee!
 
 
 CARD INSIDE
 
 _______________________________________________________________
 
I used this week's MFT Sketch MFTWSC225 to make my card!
Join in the fun and play along, click here!
 
 

 

Keywords: MFT MyFavoriteThings Dienamics Die-Namics Die Mother's Day Mom Card MFTWSC225
Stamps: My Favorite Things MFT MyFavoriteThings Thing Birdie Brown Torico You Gnome Me Flower Flowers Garden Spring Sentiment Sentiments Stamp Stamps Set Sets Paper: My Mind's Eye MME Designer Cardstock Paper DP Pad Collection, Bazzil, Stamping Up, SU, Graphic45 Graphic 45, American Crafts, AC Ink: Copic Copics Alcohol Markers Marker, Memento Black Ink Pad, Tim Holtz Vintage Distress Ink Inks, Picket Fence White Paint, Gesso Accessories: MFT Oval Pierced Stax Doily Blueprints Blueprint Fishtail Labels Label Tags Tag Sizzix Spellbinder Spellbinders Tim Holtz Button String Twine Techniques: Rubber Stamping, Image Art Color Coloring Colored, Distress Distressing Image Art, Décor Decorated, Embossed Embossing Emboss, Die Cutting, Fussy Image Cut Cutting, Janome Mini Sew Sewing Machine
 

4 comments:

  1. Your gnome looks so happy Becky! Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen a LOT of Copic coloring and gnomes. This is THE MOST AMAZING coloring on anything I've seen in a LONG time. Love his little face! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...