LDRS CREATIVE

Hello and Happy New Year!
 
This is my very first post with the Little Darlings (LDRS) design team.
I was thrilled with Angie, the owner of LDRS, asked me to join the team.
I will be posting once a month and also joining the team at CHA this year!
For more information on CHA and my 2016 - Let's Rewind post, click here.
 
For the gift baskets, I used the LDRS BASIC PIERCED OVALS DIE,
LDRS GILDED OVAL DIE for the flourish on the bow front and
 
 
CARD INSIDE
The card inside features the LDRS YOU SENTIMENT SET.
 
 
GIFT PROJECT
 
 
STAMPS: Little Darlings LDRS Creative Saturated Canary Bowie Stamp Set, You Sentiment Set Sets
ACCESSORIES: Little Darlings LDRS Creative Basic Pierced Ovals Die LDRS Gilded Oval Flourish Die SugarPea Sugar Pea SP Designs Pierced Circle Die My Favorite Things MFT Die Dienamics Die-namics Tim Holtz May Arts Jute Burlap String Spellbinder Spellbinders Button Enamel Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
I treasure and read each one. ~xo~ Becky

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...